One of the original “locals” here in Palm Beach County, David Reese, seen here (center) in front of his house, with the Reef Road lineup and Pumphouse in the background. David attends events at the museum and has been a frequent donor to help us continue the mission.
Thanks to those who have made donations, the museum now has more than 10,000 photos and artifacts for preservation and exhibition. We will be completing a searchable index of names so you can see who is included in the photos.
Five big things coming soon:
1. A “3D Virtual Tour” of the museum premiering on our new museum website.
2. New gifts included with every membership level.
3. Video interviews with pioneers and current stars.
4. New “state of the art” photo enlargements will be for sale on the new museum website.
5. Big clearance sale on photos and other items.
Photo from our first event in 2010. How many can you name?
And finally, “Then and Now” photos. Eddie Baur then, Baron Knowlton now.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published